Thursday, March 26, 2009

Starting solids

Well Brendan has not been sleeping very well the past week. Last night he was up at 2:30am for 30 minutes, 4:30am for 1 1/2 hours, 7:30am for 15 minutes, 8:30am for 20 minutes, 9:30am for 10 minutes and then up for the day at 11:30am. This is a BIG change from going to bed at 8:30 pm and not waking till 8:30am to eat and go back to sleep till 10:30am. Needless to say Sam and I am working on not a lot of sleep today.

Sam and I talked about it Monday, and after last night it is for sure, and have decided that we are going to starts solids on Saturday. We got the go ahead from the doctor 3 weeks ago with the warning that he may stop sleeping through the night. So now that he is not sleeping through the night we are going to start solids. We are going to start with rice cereal. So hopefully Saturday afternoon I will have some fun video and pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment