I cannot believe how big he is. Everyone tells me what a big boy he is. But he is SO CUTE! I love those pictures you have of him. Did you take them and then put the borders on and stuff?
How cute! I didn't know you digital scrap booking!! It looks so good. Thanks so much for your comment! I am so excited to get into my program and I am also excited to be closer... we are so SICK of cedar:) A change will be nice. Anyways, its nice to see you guys are doing so well!! Thanks again for the support.
Samuel and Tiffany were married May 19, 2006. We welcomed Brendan into our family on November 4, 2008. Brendan is growing up so fast and we don't want to forget a single moment.
I cannot believe how big he is. Everyone tells me what a big boy he is. But he is SO CUTE! I love those pictures you have of him. Did you take them and then put the borders on and stuff?
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I didn't know you digital scrap booking!! It looks so good. Thanks so much for your comment! I am so excited to get into my program and I am also excited to be closer... we are so SICK of cedar:) A change will be nice. Anyways, its nice to see you guys are doing so well!! Thanks again for the support.
ReplyDelete