Thursday, March 26, 2009

Recent pictures

Brendan reading King Bidgood's in the Bathtub with daddy.
He really is studying the pictures.
Sam is teaching Brendan the most important skill he will ever use as a man...
...how to use the remote control.
He kept practicing very hard.
Uh oh...I think he has it figured out.
He thinks that now that he has the remote figured out he needs to start using the camera.
Brendan likes to sit in his bathtub sideways. He doesn't fit very well that way, but it does make him look chunky and cute.
During the temple dedication last Sunday my dad babysat Brendan and then we had dinner over there with the whole family. Brendan wouldn't take a bottle so he screamed most of the time with my dad, but once I got there and he had a full belly he was very cute.
He listened very intently to what grandma had to say.
He sure loves his Winnie the Pooh blankie.
Since the snow has ruined our hopes of spring coming soon Brendan and I had an indoor beach day. He loves the beach ball.
And then Brendan practiced his swimming.
I went to this website and loaded pictures of Sam and I to see what our children would look like according to them. I "made" a boy and a girl. I am so glad they don't really get to decided what our children look like...

And this picture is just too cute not to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment