Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sam's new calling and Brendan's teeth and tricks

Sam very recently got called to the high council. He is very nervous and overwhelmed about it, but also very excited. I am so proud of him and call myself lucky for having found such an amazing man to be my husband.

Brendan is so blessed to have a daddy that will be such a great example for him. He will do such a great job and will learn so much!

Brendan's second tooth has come in. It is the other bottom tooth. They are both sticking out quite a ways now. I can't believe how quickly they have grown.

Monday is his 6 month doctor's appointment. On one hand I am excited to see how he is "measuring up" on the other I am having a hard time believing he is 6 months old already.

Brendan has been scooting around all the time. He thinks it is the funniest thing to have us tell him to "scoot scoot." He will get a huge grin on his face, start to giggle and arch his back. Then he will either scoot around or he will roll back and forth. It is to the point that I think any day now he will roll from his back to his belly. Here is some cute footage of him scooting on our new mattress (!!!) last Saturday.
Cute recent pictures. We had to take more with his cute Utes hat since he has almost grown out of it.
A rare picture of Brendan and Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sam! He sure is a great person. He is going to be a major asset and influence a lot of people. I always love the pictures you take of Brendan. They look so professional.

    ReplyDelete