Both him and I have had a head cold for the last week. Luckily it hasn't been too hard on him. He is still the same smiling happy baby, just a little more tired than normal. He had a few tough nights, but other than a running nose he seems too be over it.
Yesterday his first tooth showed it's little head. It's the bottom right center tooth. You can't see anything more than a little slit in the gum, but you can feel the little point of the tooth.
On the 7th of this month Sam and I took Brendan to feed the ducks and play at the playground. We had a lot of fun in the new spring weather.
For Easter this year we were with family all weekend. Friday night we spent at the Grandma and Grandpa Brito's for the big Maxfield party. We had dinner and then went Easter egg hunting very quickly before the rain came.
Saturday we spent the afternoon at Great-Grandma (Farmor) William's house. We had dinner and searched for eggs and enjoyed spending time with the family.
Sunday after church we went to Great-Grandma (Abuela) Brito's house. Where (again) we had dinner and searched for Easter eggs. It was nice to finally have some sunshine at the party.
Brendan has been eating baby food so well. He eats breakfast and dinner and eats a ton at each meal. So far he is eating cereal, sweet potatoes, regular potatoes, bananas, and pears. And soon we will start squash. As you can see in the pictures he didn't like potatoes too much to start with, but since has grown to ...well tolerate them. He is growing up so quickly. We can't believe he will be celebrating his half birthday in a week and a half.



He is one cute baby. I sure wish I could have been at the Easter party to see him. He is getting so big, and I think he looks more and more like Sam as a baby. I think your background is "TOADALLY" AWESOME!
ReplyDelete